Monday, November 3, 2008

The Abyss

So, I finally did it....I threw my voice into the giant Terabyte abyss kown as the Internet. I placed my preverbial message in a bottle and set it adrift wondering if it shall every be answered. I hope everyone (or anyone) enjoys what I have to say, and I promise I will try not to waste the valuable moments of you life you have spent reading and enjoying this Blog....

I Love Mondays!

Well, to be completely honest, I love mondays that I don't work. Today was a slightly rainy, overcast day as usual for this time of year in Victoria. Lucky for the Fam. we got new rainproof suits and new fenders for the bikes! This means longs rainy months of fun! The Boy loves bike rides, and even more so now that he does not get wet or cold. He now goes out to the garage yelling, "Bikes!" and ALWAYS wants to go riding.

Today started off with dropping the family off for yoga while I went and did the typical Bike Shop tour to the usual suspects: Fairfield Bike Shop and North Park Bike Shop , by far the best and most friendly bike shops I have come across in Victoria.

After the tour it was back to pick up the fam at yoga to again head out to North Park for a little fix and install on my wife's Batavus. As always, spectacular service from the folks at North Park.

Although it was a little rainy today we decided to head out to our typical lunch spot at Macchiato (down on Broughton and Broad) and then toured over to Fernwood for another coffee (hey...you can't have too many of those!).

The Batavus is quickly becoming the best family transport vehicle. While the Boy rides up front, Taxi Mum is getting quite good at transporting him while he sleeps in his BoBike seat. All in all a great ride and everyone had fun.

Check back soon for great reviews on the Batavus, BoBike seat and the Steelwool.

No comments: